Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Big Sister, Little Sister

Breesa convinced Nataly (probably with little effort) to jump off the table and Breesa would catch her. With Nataly in mid-air, Breesa doubts her ability to catch Nataly and side-steps. I think Breesa really felt bad but Nataly was just angry. Her words were something like, “I was flat on my back” and “I busted my head open.” Although there wasn’t really any “busting of heads” other than the thump on the floor. Then, they were playing puppies a few days later. This is pretty typical of these two girls. It’s either puppies or horses. Breesa tells Nataly to bite her shirt like a puppy tugging on a rope. Nataly takes a bite out of Breesa’s rib cage. There’s still a mark two weeks later. You know, I’ve come to the realization that it’s just the way it goes...they get over it pretty quick and get back to playing. Really all of them go round and round. It’s just usually comical when Nataly is involved.

No comments: