Wednesday, June 25, 2008

About Rawne

...that's pronounced Renee. I am a wife and mother. I have been married 6 years to an awesome husband and father. I have two girls 12 and 3, with one due in November. We also have a puppy named Koen. He's our newest addition. I am a full time student at Columbia College online. I have such a short time until I complete my Bachelors in Psychology. However morning sickness reared it's ugly head and I took this semester off. I will separate from the National Guard in two months after 8 years of service. I have managed to slim down my responsibilities to focus on being a wife and mom. I enjoy being artistic and occasionally start more projects than I complete. I am currently working on a pioneer dress for my youngest for a costume contest. I also enjoy reading Christian parenting and relationship books. I keep a household binder in attempts to get it together. I also emjoy homemaking. I am working on learning the art of homemaking. I also enjoy letterboxing, nature, reading, scrapbooking, painting, and most of all being frugal. I tend to be a little off the beaten path. We eat fairly healthy. We try to eat whole foods, meaning as close to nature as possible.

No comments: